The Boston Association of Black Journalists will convene for a general meeting 11 a.m. Saturday April 16 at WBUR.
Please see details and the agenda below.
April 2016 BABJ meeting agenda
Meeting date: 11 -1 p.m. Saturday April 16
Location: WBUR 890 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
(Note: Entrance on St. Paul Street; WBUR is located on third floor)
Conference call number: 1-605-475-5950
Access code: 3730565
• October 2015 – March recap 2016 – Zuri Berry
• Financial update – Zuri Berry
• News from NABJ council of Presidents – Zuri Berry
• Region 1 conference update – Zuri Berry
II. Chapter calendar
• Possible future collaboration with Women in Sports and Events (WISE) – Shanda Foster
• Speaker series: Boston City Councilor Tito Jackson
• Social schedule for winter
• Student resume workshop
• Upcoming chapter deadlines
III. BABJ elections
•Outlining process going into second half of 2016
IV. Adjournment & Announcements
• Questions, concerns and feedback.